Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Random Stuff

You will all be glad to know it is Global Hand-washing Day. It sure is good to know the UN is looking out for us...

I have been listening to some older stuff lately: Goo Goo Dolls, Vertical Horizon, Extreme. I am feeling a bit guilty about it, though. Not because it is old, but because it is the kind of stuff I would have never admitted liking when it was new. I guess getting older has made me less of a music snob, and I can't be too embarrassed about it since I am posting it on the Internet...

I am still really annoyed about the Federal bailout of our banking system. I can't help but feel we are witnessing the end of our free market system. Government is here to rescue us again (by taking our money and giving it to idiots who have already shown how good they are at losing billions).

On a personal note, I have been building a bit more debt than I would like. Where is my government? They should take care of me. They should pay off my debt. Okay, I am being facetious...

Ever get those emails telling you Bill Gates is trying to give you some of his money (or some other outrageous claim)? I like to peruse Snopes.com to check out everything I come across that seems a bit over the top. It is actually kind of fun just to look around on their site. The Obama section is particularly interesting. Check it out. People are idiots and will believe anything...

1 comment:

DC said...

You should be annoyed with the bailout, don't ever let it not annoy you! The day you are not annoyed with it is the day you need to start worrying.

http://www.davidcarlsonpolitics.com

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers