Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Unfortunately, No Bad Teeth

I have a decision to make. One, I can go to Wisconsin next week. Two, I can have my molars yanked out with rusty pliers. Or, three, I can have my privates shaved by a 400 pound East German gorilla named Helga. It is a tough choice, I know, but I am going to have to think about it.

Unfortunately for me, I don't have any more molars left to pull and East Germany no longer exists. I guess I am stuck with Wisconsin.

For some bizarre reason, I always seem to travel more in the winter when it is nicest here in Arizona. It makes no sense. Now granted, most of my travel the last several months has been work related, so I didn't have much control over timing, but bring on the heat already. I have seen more snow in the last four months than I have in the last twenty years combined. And, sadly, I am not exaggerating. (Which I do occasionally do.)

When I get back from Wisco, I am going to soak up some sun (and beer) at a few more Spring Training games. Spring Training is only a month long and it will be half over when I get back. Sadly, I have only been to one game so far. It is going to be hard to get skin cancer at this rate.

With my stint of work travel coming to an end, I am looking forward to some fun travel, like being poolside again in Vegas with my bud Budsy next month. There are also rumours of a possible Mexico trip with my AZ friends. But most of all, I can't wait for Lin and Carolyn's 3-Day (Almost) Naked By-The-Pool Event in June.

Summer. You've got to love it.

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

I don't know about Helga, but I have a nice girl Naomi, who can give you a brazlin wax and that might be just what you need for the 3 day almost naked by-the-pool event.

Randy said...

Do it Dane I had it done and loved it..is it almost naked by the pool or naked by the pool I need to know what to pack...see ya in June.

Marna said...

Almost naked or naked, I need to get my back waxed! Carolyn - make me an appointment! :)

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers