Monday, March 24, 2008

Double Baked

I already have a crispy coating from a weekend outside washing the car and fixing the pool. I haven't been to the gym in two weeks, but I figure that can wait until hotter days. Today, it is way too nice to work, so I am sneaking out to get in one last Spring Training game before the season is over.

I remember growing up in Minnesota, waiting for the first forty degree day so we could put on shorts and a t-shirt. Spring fever still exists, only now that forty degree day has been upped to eighty-five.

Hopefully next year, I can talk some of you northerners into experiencing the Arizona version of spring fever and you will head down for Spring Training 2009.

For today, it is sunshine, sunflower seeds, beer, and the San Diego Padres versus the Los Angeles Angels.

-Dane

1 comment:

Budsy Jean said...

I've already posted two blogs about how ready for warmth I am. Right now, I'm on 875mg of amoxicillin for 21 days - I'm on day 5 - for a sinus infection that I've tried to tough out for about a month now. Not too bright.

I really hate flying, but I can't wait to go to Vegas next month. I'll get to a warm climate or die trying.

And, I'll be there for spring training next year. I would love it!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers