Friday, December 4, 2009

You Weren’t Born Here, The Police Brought You



I was preparing for a road trip to California recently and was looking around for something different to pop into the CD player when I ran across an old Bill Cosby bit I remember listening to with my buddy Scott when I was a kid.

I only had time to download To Russell, My Brother, Whom I Slept With, but after listening to it, the consensus in the car was that I should download more Cosby for next time. Mr. Cosby’s stuff is classic, and with a ten year old around, being able to listen to a comedian that can pull off his craft without resorting to adult language and themes is a bonus.

The truly awesome thing about this album is you can download it in it’s entirety off of Amazon for $4.95. Better still, you can just get the best part, the 27 minute title track for a mere 99 cents. Well worth your buck. Or if you are dirt cheap, you can listen to it now on iLike.

1 comment:

Steph said...

That's one of my favorite Cosby albums. The genius of his stuff is that it transcends the time period in which it was created. It's just funny. Period. Thanks for the reminder. :)

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers