Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A Great Blog

I know I have been delinquent on blogging lately. I have a lot happening, but I will get back at it. I miss writing. It's therapeutic. Besides, I do have some thoughts about all the fun politics going on...

In the meantime, check out one of my favorite blogs: 5eskimos.

The author is Ginny Fagerstrom, the wife of one of my college roommates. She is very insightful, funny, and a great writer. Her themes revolve around family and daily life in Alaska. And even if you don't know her (which, I guess, would actually include me), her insights are pretty universal and entertaining.

Her latest post talks about the Alaska Governor. Also check out her "Heard at My House" sidebar. Great stuff.

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers