Sunday, December 2, 2007

Snow!

I had a chance to travel to our office in Saratoga Springs, New York last week. What a beautiful place. I even got snowed on while I was there. I spent Christmas in Billings, Montana last year, so it is kind of unusual for me to see snow two years in a row. I have to admit, I don't have the same aversion to snow that I used to, probably because I can just "visit" it, then come back to sunny Arizona. Snow does get me in the Holiday spirit as long as I don't have to live in it.

Now for a little change of pace, Jan and I are off to Hawaii next week to see how the Islanders celebrate the season. Since it is only in the 60's and 70's here, it will be nice to be back in my usual apparel, shorts and t-shirts...

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers