Friday, January 25, 2008

South Korea

I am off to Seoul for a week. I will be traveling with my boss to check out a printing plant. Although we don't expect we will be doing a lot of work there, we are doing a project big enough to justify a fact-finding mission to see what other opportunities may exist.


Seoul is the second largest metropolitan area in the world, so we figure it shouldn't be too hard to find something to do and see when we are not working. With over 21 million people, it is roughly seven times bigger than Phoenix and all it's suburbs.

Our 12 hour flight leaves LA at midnight tonight. Should be fun. I will chat about it more once we get there...

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Hope you have fun Dane, maybe you could meet another tour guide. Budsy, can you imagine a 12-hour flight? We would have to be in the bar 12-hours before...

Budsy Jean said...

Holy crap! I'd have one heck of a hang-dog with all of the alcohol I'd have to consume to make that flight!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers