Friday, May 16, 2008

My Newest Addiction

If most of your music likes are centered around big name, top label stuff, you might not find much use for this site. For me, it fills a gap that general cd shops and mainstream download sites like iTunes don't carry:

http://www.emusic.com/

My last downloads included stuff from Cracker, Lifter Puller, The Pixies, and The Silos. I did the 30 download a month plan for $9.99. It is a use it or lose it deal, so you want to stay up on it. There are other plans, too: 50 for $14.99, and 75 for $19.99. Pretty tough to beat. Just don't expect to find any Bob Dylan, Dire Straits or Electric Light Orchestra.

4 comments:

Marna said...

What's up? I haven't seen comments from anyone for at least five days! Isn't anyone checking up on us anymore?

Just so you know, in a month we'll be in Grand Forks for the Fiesta a la Glimm. Can't wait to see all of you. Hope that the snow's melted by then!

Budsy Jean said...

I'm here. I just haven't had any chance to write, or think, for that matter. I'm going to catch up this weekend. We aren't going anywhere too far away (yippee). I've had lots to think about, and no time to process it all.

I bought a new tent last night for Fiesta a la Glimm. I need to set it up and waterproof it this weekend. It is smaller than "The Hilton" that we normally use, which can sleep about 40 people and would take up a good portion of their backyard. I still haven't decided if I am going to get a hotel room or not. We will have our dog along, so I'm really leaning toward pitching the tent. On the other hand, if I don't get my sleep I will likely become homicidal.

Scott has said that he doesn't know if he is going or not. We are leaning toward going up on Thursday after work, but that hasn't been firmed up as of yet.

Can't wait!

dane said...

I got tons to write about, too. Just too distracted with other things right now.

I am thinking a hotel room may be a good thing, if for no other reason than to have another place to get a shower...

Marna said...

Shower? That's what the pool is for, right Carolyn?

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers