Friday, April 11, 2008

Books

Just received an email from Budsy this morning, a foot of snow in Central Minnesota today. Sometimes, living here in Arizona, I forget snow even exists...

Just started reading 1421: The Year China Discovered America. A friend loaned it to me awhile back and I'm just getting into it. According to the author, the Chinese discovered America seventy years before Columbus. There is, of course, much speculation, but an interesting read none-the-less.

Has anyone read The Road? Not counting the questionable accuracy of the previously mentioned book, I don't read much fiction, but I have heard a lot of talk about this one.

I was in the dumb reading group with Ron, so it takes me awhile to get through a book, but I sure like the ideas they generate. But I am pretty back-logged on reading material right now, so I may have to cheat and pick up the audio version of The Road...

1 comment:

Ekwon said...

you think too much....

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers