Thursday, January 6, 2011

Tumbling Into Art

Sharing. What a concept, especially filtered through the eyes of an artist.

Someone shared a post from this blog somewhere along the line and it has since become part of my daily browsing routine. It also introduced me to tumblr, which I find very interesting, especially the sharing part. I am usually late to new and cool things, so I am guessing this has been around awhile, I just wasn’t paying attention.

Anyway, Looking for the Magic is a great example of tumblr's sharing aspect. This blogger’s entries are full of great photography, concise posts and best of all, well selected reposts.

Want to see blogging as art. Spend some time here. It is becoming a daily habit for me.

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers