Monday, February 8, 2010

The Wonderful World of Hockey Dino

Some people may find this odd, but I have a few “friends” on Facebook that I have never met. I really have no problem justifying this. When you look down your list of status and news feed updates, I am betting you find all kinds of interesting stuff like what your friends had for lunch or some animal that needs saving in Farmville.

That is the number one reason my friends who aren’t really my friends are my friends on Facebook.

They are interesting and add some depth to my Facebook world.

Case in point: Hockey Dino.

After stumbling onto his blog through a recommendation from a friend I was directed to his Facebook page as well. Hockey Dino writes about “Truth, Sports, Liberty, Chicks”, then adds great observations about other interesting cultural phenomenons like collecting belly button lint.

This guy is hilarious.

His Facebook page is a good time as well. His status updates are littered with interesting and often off-kilter questions and frequently receive thirty to sometimes well over one hundred equally interesting responses.

He will throw in questions like: “Can you list the things that make you jealous?” Or, “Can you describe your life with a six word sentence? Here’s mine: My mind is an open book.” Or -- one that prompted over one hundred novel length responses -- “Should the wealthier members of society be forced to pay through taxation, for the poorer members?”

Looking to add some quirky, funny, interesting and at times thought-provoking spice to your social media life? Look up Hockey Dino.

2 comments:

DC said...

Yep I definitely know Hockey Dino!

-David

dane said...

Yes. And come to think of it, you may have actually been the one who clued me in on his stuff...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers