Saturday, November 14, 2009

Greatest Appetizer Ever


Whenever there is a party, I request that Nicole make these. She generally makes at least 48 or so, just in case someone other than me wants some, too. I guess I have inherited my Brother Bubba's taste for spice. The Parmesan cheese creates a great golden crust.



Jalapeno Poppers

4 oz. cream cheese
1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
2 Tbsp. Mayonnaise
8 medium jalapeno peppers
Shredded Parmesan cheese to top poppers

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat large baking pan with cooking spray. In medium bowl, combine cream cheese, cheddar cheese and mayo. Halve jalapenos lengthwise and remove seeds. Stuff halves with cream cheese mixture.
Sprinkle Parmesan cheese to cover (this will brown and create a cover to keep everything inside). Bake until bubbly, about 30 minutes.


Enjoy!

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers