Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Cranberry Chicken


Variations of this Cranberry Chicken recipe can be found all over the internet, but this is the one Nicole makes at our house. The first time she said she was going to make it, I didn't think I would like it. Now I am addicted and can hardly go more than a week without it.

You can serve it with rice, noodles, or our favorite standby, mashed potatoes.

It is so simple, anyone can make it -- even me.

Cranberry Chicken

4-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 - 16 oz can of whole cranberries
1 cup Catalina dressing
1 package onion soup mix

Mix the cranberries, dressing and soup mix together in a baking dish. Add chicken breasts. Spoon sauce over chicken to keep moist while baking. Bake at 350 degrees for an hour.

1 comment:

Marna said...

Oh, we love this! Jim felt the same way you did about it when his mom made it the first time. It's grown on him in the many times that I've made it. I can't get enough of it either. There's nothing better than the sweet and salty mixture. Basmatic rice is my favorite base. Speaking of it. I should make it next week!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers