Thursday, December 4, 2008

Jessica Sonner

So, most of you know I love music, but rarely am I on the cutting edge of music. I usually hear about a band or a singer long after others do. And, that might be the case in this instance, too.

I watch HDNet quite a bit on my cable channels. It is a great channel with no commercials. Therefore, if I'm watching "Smart Travels With Rudi Maxa", it doesn't fill the full half hour time slot as it was created for about 55 minutes of time - leaving space for commercials. They fill the time with notices of upcoming shows or small videos depicting beautiful scenery and/or people of differing cultures, generally put to music.

One of these videos presents the song, "Still Be Here" by a singer named Jessica Sonner. The words to this song really struck a cord with me and what is going on in my life and the lives of those I love. It isn't necessarily deep or philosophic, but it intrigued me enough to find her music on iTunes. She is worth checking out.

http://www.jessicasonner.com/

http://www.myspace.com/jessicasonner

Like I said, you guys have likely heard of her before. If so, chalk it up to me, again, being a day late and a dollar short!

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers