Thursday, June 26, 2008

Micro-Blogging

Something has been tweeting in my ear. It's called Twitter. I heard about it on the radio earlier this week. I talked about it at work with some folks this week and now I just linked in to a video about it on YouTube. Each post is only 140 characters and once your friends are in, you can find out what everyone is doing. This would be a great way for all of us to keep in touch and a way to find out what kind of beer you're drinking at the moment or what book you're reading.

Anyone want to give it a try? You sign up for Twitter and I'll get a Facebook page!

6 comments:

Carolyn said...

I thought that was for the 40 and over crowd, I am still 39.....besides there is more of us on facebook!!!!!!!!

Carolyn said...

Ok I'm on there where are you.....

Marna said...

Well -- I just wrote about it -- I haven't had a chance to sign up yet! :)

Marna said...

Just tried to go out there and there are too many tweets. I will try again later. In the meantime, I'm signing up for Facebook!

dane said...

I am signed up, too, but can't find you guys!

Carolyn said...

thats what I heard about this site to hard to find each other....

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers